Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
• Responsible for running the processes in the described parameters and continuously improvement of the processes parameters;
• Responsible for the correct application of applicable legal rules, Bosch standards and safety and labor protection criteria when intervening and / or defining processes;
• Defines and describes the processes performs the parameter sheet on test analyzes and /or on the basis of the lead plant experience and /or specifications received from the supplier;
• Performing tests, document them, make the lessons learned and maintain a history of these tests;
• Defines the parts list and the technical maintenance standard to improve the machine and transfers the information to the TEF department for the order;
• Responsible for the preparation of the necessary documentation / obtaining the assimilation of the processes;
• Prepares process standards from production lines;
• Has permanent contact with the international production network;
• Defines, tracks process / production parameters and the technical cycle of the process;
• Analyzes the deviations of processes and minimizes their impact;
• Calculates TEK (technical capacity) for processes, according to the regulations in force;
• Standard leadplant implementation with reference to processes;
• Defines and improves based on the requirements of the production department, taking into account the legal and Bosch legal rules in force and QDC (Quality Delivery and Cost);
• Defines and improves based on the analysis from the analysis team or audits from the client;
• Maintains permanent contact with suppliers for eventual process improvements;
• Proposes improvements for the production processes / lines in accordance with policy deployments or directly from the hierarchical superior.
• University degree in Technical field
• Experience with manufacturing of series production
• Good coordination and communication skills
• Structured and analytic approach
• Result Oriented
• Planning Skills
• Team orientation, team player
• High commitment to company, plant and department targets
• English knowledge