- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Business Informatics or related field
- HCM process knowledge in the fields of Talentmanagement, Recruiting, Reporting, Training and Payroll is necessary.
- Knowledge in the area of SAP HCM (customizing, system architecture, database, ...)
- SharePoint Knowledge would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in an HR and IT-related position would be essential
- Experience with ITIL best practices would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
- Ability to work in international teams incl. temporary business trips (2-3 weeks per trip up to 2 trips per year)
- Knowledge in project management methodologies especially in leading projects and in leading international project teams would be an advantage
- Reliable and loyal person
- Professional attitude, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- Excellent communication skills
- Respect to diversity
- Project management and participation in various projects for the development of an international HR IT landscape and worldwide “HR-Services” as part of an international project team. These are among others: Introduction of a digital personnel file, Workflow System in the Human Resources Area, Further development of the talent management system on the basis of Cornerstone, International HR key performance indicator system based on SAP/BI, Development of a central platform for training management, Development of a landscape for interactive learning for Marquardt IT systems
- Customizing of the SAP HCM System in the area of personnel administration and organizational management
- Configuration and Handling of 2nd and 3rd Level support for Incidents and Service Requests of the global IT system based on SAP/HCM and SAP/BI
- Creation of training material and documentations as well as providing end user training sessions
- Consulting with management and business departments e.g. for new concepts regarding process improvements
- Planning, concept creation, implementation/customizing, test and Go-Live of small Changes / process improvements following ITIL best practice in close collaboration with business department
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Address: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at: