- Study of Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Experience and detailed knowledge of business processes for the Supply Chain
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Management in the automotive industries / in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in working in an international organization in the support area
- High analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train others
- Excellent spoken & written English skills
- German language skills are an advantage
- Global support (1st – 2nd level) for the existing business processes within the Marquardt SAP system
- Local support for the SAP system and main contact person for the Key User
- Acting as the effective interface between IT functions and business users by communicating requirements, status and issues
- Supporting the business team for any inquiries including systems support, improvement analyses and consultancy on existing processes
- Assisting with development of training materials and training of key users
- Provides post-implementation process and application support
- Seeks Comprehensive Continuous Improvement (CCI) opportunities
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• relocation packages;
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Tel: 0269-50 5465