We may work with numbers, but audit is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Much more than a professional experience, working with us is a true-life experience.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. In Romania, Mazars has 25-year experience and a local team of 200 professionals.
We are looking for a senior auditor to join our team in Bucharest.
Our Senior Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills and a team player.
What will be your role within our team?
• Support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
• Inform audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform;
• Coordinate the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support;
• Perform engagement administration review to ensure that:
• Ensure the audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in and the documentation of the work is in accordance with Mazars policies.
• Work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are ready for manager/partner review;
• Ensure that the audit team under your supervision observes the relevant professional quality standards;
• Provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
• Identify the clients’ or potential clients’ needs as a base for additional services to be delivered by our professional organization;
• Establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfill engagement expectations and assess needs;
• Appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer?
• Relocation bonus to Bucharest
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Lunch vouchers
• Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions;
• Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor
• ACCA qualification - full program supported by Mazars.
• Competitive employee referral program
• 5 days for study leaves
What are the requirements?
• With 3-4 years working experience in financial audit in international audit firms;
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas;
• Good analytic and numeric skills;
• Good planning;
• Computer skills (MS Office);
• Team players;
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French/German are an advantage);
• Entrepreneurial approach;
• Previous exposure to financial services industry (insurance, banking, etc.) would also be a plus.
We conceive the company as the place where you can accomplish your best and where we can begin new adventures together. You will be supported through each mission, mentored and accompanied throughout your career.