Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
The Infrastructure Support department is responsible for supporting and maintaining Customer IT systems and for providing fast, efficient support for the customer user base and IT staff.
Role Skills required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems;
- Experience using Microsoft deployment tools: WSUS and SCCM;
- Experience in process creation and improvement;
- Understanding the Patch Management process;
- Thorough understanding of change processes and risk management;
- Thorough understanding of what security patching entails;
- Understanding Microsoft Domain Security concepts;
- Work and improve on existent processes and procedures within a continual service improvement framework and build new ones;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering services within SLA in a professional and efficient manner;
- Maintain excellent customer and vendor relationships;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to all aspects of daily work;
- Minimum one year IT support experience;
- Working experience in Microsoft server support;
- Deployment toolset support understanding;
- OS build/deployment understanding;
- Excellent English skills.
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting;
- Understanding of SQL databases;