Education: University degree.
Key Skills: MS Office, Outlook
Language skills: Russian - advanced level, English – at least medium level.
Experience with Telesales/Telemarketing and preferably knows the IT channel business.
Providing Customer Service
Building and Maintaining Relationships
Taking Risk and Innovating, Entrepreneurial Spirit
Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible to develop, manage and communicate with the targeted resellers. You will proactively work as the single point of contact for the resellers to discuss projects, promos, new products, technical support requirements, marketing requirements, and other channel run rate concerns. You will work closely with the regional sales team and channel manager in developing the channel run rate business.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team that will support you every step of the way. You will work in an autonomous environment, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership and achieving results.
What will you be expected to do to reach success & optimal performance:
- Achieve the set targets by the business through account management; Develop, manage and engage the assigned resellers in order to ensure that they achieve the set target; Coordinate and discuss with all stakeholders (e.g., distributor, CTS, LTS, channel manager, and OSR) the requirements of the resellers and to ensure its closure and/or completion.
- Become the go-to person for existing resellers by communicating them the sales programs and educating them about the company’s current and new products.
- Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization: manage and update the central Channel Run Rate database; prepare and generate reports and analysis; Manage and update CRM/VPP (Vertiv Partner Program) database; Regularly communicate and update to sales management.
- Focus on self-growth and development: keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with technical developments, participate in sales trainings and apply the knowledge in your day to day work.
- Be innovative: bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization.
- Own your job: approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. Sales activities, related administrative activities, reporting and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role.
VERTIV is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
Data Centers — Hyperscale, Enterprise, Distributed IT/Edge, Colocation, and Cloud; Communication Networks — Macro Site, Central Oice, Small Cell, and Data Center; Commercial and Industrial — Healthcare, Manufacturing, Rail/Mass Transit, Power Generation, and Oil and Gas.
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
For more information, please access the link below: