Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
CRM Applications Engineer – Paid Internship
Sales Tools team
Determined period: 3 months, 6h/day
Steelcase uses a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to keep track of the sales and marketing activities at a global level. The CRM platform is crucial in providing the right capabilities in the way we sell to the customers.
Working in our CRM/CIDB team you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills by assisting in administering the application and supporting our sales and sales support end users. This gives a great chance to start you career in the IT field, combining technical with soft skills in a unique and efficient way.
What's in it for you?
· You get a chance to get behind the scenes by being part of a team that works on managing a business software application
· Get familiar and gain expertise in a highly valued tool that supports Steelcase's Sales process
· Benefit during this period from the coaching and experience of a team of IT professionals
· Exposure to knowledge sharing sessions
· Experience being part of an enthusiastic, fun team and interact with global team members internationally (US, France, Romania, Mexico, Malaysia)
What does it take?
· Good analytical skills with attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Team focused