Welcome to the world's largest student and youth travel company!
There are around 2500 of us around the globe, from Auckland to Phoenix and Berlin to Perth. We send over 2 million travellers away each year and its people like you that make it happen by looking after our customers and offering customised service and unforgettable experiences to every single one of them.
Here at STA Travel, we are a passionate team, committed to provide the best travel packages and services, holiday and adventure experiences, unforgettable moments and unique experiences all over the world. We are passionate, working together, responsible, experts, customer obsessed.
What we want:
-We are currently expanding our IT Global Operations team in Cluj-Napoca and we are looking for people who are passionate about travel and helping customers, providing support and assistance to different branches around the world, liaising with support teams, answering any help-desk queries either by phone or email.
-We need people who speak good English and like to work with computer systems. We provide extensive training for all new starters.
Need to do:
· Responding to and logging support calls in a timely fashion
· Monitoring essential daily functions and proactive monitoring.
· Identify and escalate incidents requiring urgent attention
· Provide clear shift handovers to team members.
· Prepare activity reports at end of shift
Nice to have:
• Students or graduates are welcome to apply, this position does not require previous work experience;
• We offer extensive training on all tasks to ensure everyone is well prepared and ready to take on job responsibilities;
• Fluency in English is a must
• German is a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office