- System know-how and knowledge of the domain;
- Knowledge of control unit-hardware / software and their interfaces (e.g. real time systems, bus systems, diagnosis protocols);
- Strong knowledge of specific tools: Git, Jenkins;
- Previous integration experience;
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks;
- Knowledge about programming of embedded systems;
- Knowledge of development- and build environments (makefiles);
- Knowledge of functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508);
- Communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
The SW integrator is responsible for the creation and distribution of releases. He is responsible for integration and the integration test, and ensures the schedule and the scope of delivery. The SW integrator works closely together with the SW developer, the SW tester, and the SW coordinator.
The tasks are, in particular:
- Serving as contact for internal and external customers, participation in development teams, complaint processing;
- Execution of integration tests on the control unit level;
- Creation and distribution of SW releases;
- Support of calibration systems.