To complement our SAP team in Romania, we are looking for a Junior Developer with German.
We offer you the chance to:
- Pursue a promising career with a stable German IT company
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and complex business software, e.g. S/4HANA, Fiori, TM, YL, etc.
- Learn about the exciting world of supply chains and systems that drive the flow of assets around the world
- Solve challenging problems, involving business processes and IT solutions
- Gain international work experience, receive training and development opportunities
- Be part of a growing team of fun, high-quality consultants who seek excellence through innovation and expertise in what they do
- You make an immediate impact on Westernacher and the projects you will be involved
To join our team you need
- Bachelor and/or Master´s degree in Informatics/ Computer science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Programming skills with any programming language
- SAP ABAP experiences are an advantage, but not obligatory. The company provides extensive and ongoing training
- Eager to learn about new technologies and how to use them
- Very good logical and reasoning skills
- Good team player with communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and high-quality project delivery
- Fluent German, both oral and written
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Meal slips
- 25 vacation days & 1 Happy-Off Day
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Mentoring program & Training
- Language tuition / Professional training
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.