Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing.
Vertiv brings together hardware, software, analytics, and ongoing services to ensure its customers' vital applications run continuously, perform optimally, and grow with their business needs.
What will you do in our team?
As a Credit & Collection Specialist , you will be responsible for managing a specific portfolio of current and overdue receivables and responsible for dispute management. The role has a direct impact on company cash flow which is critical to business continuity. The role will be in Cluj-Napoca, Credit & Collection Team.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Proactive collection of all receivables in line with credit terms;
- Responsible for monitoring assigned accounts - Customer calls and/or correspondence within a highly performant credit department;
- Internal and External customer interface; business to business customers;
- Dispute Management: drive resolution of disputes liaising closely with all due departments within the business;
- Sales and senior management request of support when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with other departments regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Monitor customer's payment performance and proactively seek to reduce payment problems;
- Review new orders and new accounts from a credit perspective, assess customer's credit worthiness and monitor credit limits on the accounts;
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department goals;
- Compliance with credit processes, procedures & internal controls.
How could you help us do this?
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- Commitment to excellent customer experience;
- Reliable & pays attention to targets and deadlines;
- Able to cope with increased workload towards the month close;
- Great work ethics - self-motivated;
- Great interpersonal skills; team player;
In order to be successful you will need to have:
- An University Degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- Experience in finance or ideally receivables management (advantage);
- Experience in customer service;
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment;
- Understanding of basic financial terms;
- Language skills: English at an advanced level;
- German at an advanced level;
What will you get in return?
- 13th salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time.
- Flexible time hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time.
- Medical insurance because we care about your health.
- International exposure regarding the work you will be doing.
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!