Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
What will you do in our team?
Vertiv is seeking an enthusiastic and committed leader to deliver outstanding IT audit services across its organization. Primary responsibilities of the position include designing and managing the IT SOX audit plan, leading, managing, and conducting IT audit projects, providing consultative support to the businesses, and managing and mentoring Global Risk Management (GRO) IT staff. In the role, the successful candidate will provide valuable risk mitigation insights, increase internal control awareness, and be a conduit for positive change and continuous improvement. As part of the GRO leadership team, the role resides in our Cluj-Napoca Global Business Services (GBS) in Romania and reports directly to the Senior Director leading the functions and administratively to the Audit Director residing in GBS.
The mission of the Global Risk Oversight function is to enhance and protect organizational value through business partnering that provides risk-based and objective assurance as well as identifies continuous improvement opportunities to facilitate Vertiv's ability to meet financial and operational objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Independently and objectively plan and execute IT audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Provide subject matter expertise on technology and cybersecurity related issues
- Identify and evaluate the organization's technology risks and provide key input to the development of the risk-based annual plan
- Lead global SOX IT audits, providing direct assistance to ensure effective execution of all engagements
- Oversees the testing program for IT general controls and application controls in promoting SOX compliance and the execution of IT audit activities, including the oversight of co-source professionals
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver recommendations to remediate issues disclosed during audits and projects that consider resource and other constraints of the businesses, mitigate risks, and improves business process efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of information technology and systems of the organization
- Communicate results of audit and consulting projects in a clear and concise manner that is aligned to the audience (e.g., translate IT issues into simple plain English that non-technical leaders understand)
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleagues, external contacts, and professional associations
- Stay informed of regulatory and other changes impacting the organization's IT and security infrastructure
- Ensure work teams comply with internal policies, procedures, and practices
- Provide input on critical design decisions and planned system implementations and/or enhancements
- Works closely with financial, operational, and IT teams and external audit auditor to drive efficiency and performance excellence into all engagements
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or similar field
- Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 -7 years job related experience in IT, including 3 supervisory
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP or like certifications preferred
- Extensive IT SOX compliance experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Oracle experience is desirable
- Big 4 and/or public accounting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of IT risk management and control techniques and internal control frameworks
- Audit or project experience related to information security, data privacy or other risk areas beyond IT General Controls is desirable
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure including network, databases, ability to evaluate systems, and security governance
What will you get in return?
- 13th salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time.
- Medical insurance because we care about your health.
- International exposure regarding the work you will be doing.
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!