Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
What will you do?
As an Accounts Payable Specialist with Italian for our Financial Shared Service, you will be responsible with the booking of the AP invoices and expense reports, respond to all vendor queries and reconcile vendor statements, assist in month end activities.
We are now looking for an AP Specialist with Italian to join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
You will be working Monday-Thursday, 9-17:30 with the possibility to select flexible working hours.
How can you help us do this?
- Be the go to person for the internal & external customers: Process vendors’ invoices and employees expense reports; Review payment runs; Be responsible for the resolution of invoice and expense report issues and problems; Confirm and reconciles AP intercompany transactions with affiliates; Coordinate with internal customers (Market Units/FDO’s) for any query and/or disputes,
- Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization: Coordinate accounts payable queries with Internal Buyers, Treasury Team, Set-up Team and suppliers; Be responsible for the supply chain teams for 3 way matching problems; Check expense report against receipts; Perform validation calls to suppliers for each bank details set-up and amendments; Assist with SIT/UAT’s for Oracle implementations.
- Responsible for running reports: EMR AP Aging Report, Open Exceptions (AP Invoices still with issue), Supplier listing upon request, Pending PO; Monitor purchasing accruals; supervision of DataServ queues; minimize the number of invoices not validated in the system; Reconcile supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies; Responsible to close Oracle modules during month end.
- Focus on self-growth and development: you will keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with the changes inside the company, participate in trainings & learning programs and apply the knowledge in your day to day work;
- Be innovative: you will have the chance to bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization;
- Own your job: you will approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. All the activities you will be responsible, and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role;
What will make you successful:
Key skills: Oracle or another major ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Navision). MS Office (advanced excel skills);
Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics is a plus; Finance/Accountancy or equivalent are a plus.
Experience: Over 1years accounts payable or general accounting-related work experience.
Language skills: English at proficient level. Italian at an advanced level.
What will you get in return?
- 13th salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- Flexible time hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time.
- Medical insurance because we care about your health.
- International exposure regarding the work you will be doing.
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!