Business-oriented leader that can drive severals support teams in Chisinau to wow results?
In VEO you can be the leader who sustains the growth of our business to success, a strategist, and a source of inspiration. Bring us your expertise in developing productive strategies and managerial experience and we’ll give you the opportunity to get involved in international projects.
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage in terms of efficiency and performance support services of the plateau (recruitment, traduction, Teleprospection, Marketing Data Entry, Flow);
- Coordinate the team of team leaders in our plateau;
- Guarantee the services KPI and respect the approved budget;
- Inspire the teams to reach high performance and animate them towards continuous improvement within their organizations and according to client expectations (that you are in permanent contact with);
- Participate to group studies and attract new projects from our clients;
- Ensure a high level of competence of new recruited employees and organize qualitative trainings for the teams in order to help them grow within the company;
- Report about teams activity to top management (in Romania) and also to the clients (in France).
Qualifications, required work experience, and skills:
- Experienced in leading and managing teams and working with different KPI's/ targets (minimum 2 years). Experience in strategic planning business and process improvement.
- Previous experience in an international and fast growing working environment is a plus.
- Proved abilities for coordination and leadership.
- Proficient in French&English – minimum B2.
- Soft skills: Strongly oriented towards efficiency. Adaptable with great involvement, result-oriented but in the same time people-oriented. Autonomy in taking proper decisions according to business perspectives and interests. Positive, ‘Can-do’ attitude and strong ability to work on own initiative and projects.
- Bachelor's degree/ Master's degree.
- Availability for occasional international business travel.
We value engagement and desire to learn, so we offer the following benefits:
+ opportunity to work for a worldwide company with offices in 7 countries;
+ reward package that includes financial and non-financial benefits;
+ intense and continuous training for your individual development;
+ opportunity for professional development and skills or competence enhancement.
+ managing ambitious teams that vibrate with French spirit and wants to exceed their limits!