Financial Analyst AR Channel Risk Management
What You Will Be Doing:
- Investigates all the invoices that are past dues, contacts the clients and establishes an action plan for the unpaid invoices;
- Creation of reports that show the level of past dues amounts whenever required or necessary or considering the established deadlines;
- Good knowledge of the clients’ portfolio; maintain the contact on the regular basis with the clients through e-mails or telephone;
- Investigation and validation of the blocked orders considering the needed approvals;
- Sending the statements of accounts to the clients regularly or whenever requested;
- Creation of the SNOW Credit Notes requests whenever needed;
- Ability to filter and analyze the requests received, considering the financial regulations and the internal rules and procedures;
- Ability to follow a procedure as per the accounting rules and Steelcase process;
- Responsiveness towards the requests coming from the market; ability to analyze and resolve customers' or internal employees’ problems or requests;
- Provides excellent customer service to all clients or collaborators in all interactions with them;
- Assist AR team in the continuous process improvement;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Leader or Finance Manager;
- Fulfils AR dashboards (if requested) and provides all explanations needed;
- Completes the financial analysis of the dealers or vendors, whenever needed, based on the financial data provided by them (balance sheet and income statement);
- Ensures training for new joiners as per the training plan made by AR Finance Manager or Team Leader;
- Regularly reviews and updates all the SOPs related to the Credit & Collection process;
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Economics or other related fields
- Exposure to finance processes minimum 2 years – experience linked to the Credit & Collection process
- Fluent in English, French or German also preferred
- Solid knowledge of SAP and understanding of terminology and tools relevant for the position is preferred
At Steelcase, we care about our employees and we want to recognize their effort through a significant package of benefits which includes fixed and flexible benefits (16.175 RON gross per employee/year).
Flexible benefits budget that can be spent on any of the following options:
- Reimbursement of your outside country vacation up to 4.500 RON/year and vacation vouchers for Internal tourism
- Trainings and accreditation in accordance with your job description
- Reimbursement for public transportation or fuel
- Work from Home financial support (160 RON/month)
- Meal tickets
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers for special events according to the legislation: Christmas, Easter, 8th March, 1st of June
- Culture vouchers (for bookshops, theaters, cinemas, festivals, concerts etc.)
- Sports discounts for gyms, spa & relax, sport equipment and articles... and others.
- 25-30 days of annual leave (depending on your seniority)
- Healthcare Subscription at Regina Maria: Expert Complete package
- Private Life Insurance, with coverage for temporary work incapacity and critical illness up to 90000 RON
- Private Health Insurance with coverage for hospitalization and surgery costs up to 8000 RON/year
- Financial support for special life events
- Work anniversary and birthday kits
- Learning & Development opportunities via Udemy, EdX, internal trainings etc.
- Office perks: fruits & goodies in the office & well-being initiatives
- A hybrid model of work and flexible program.
Who We Are:
Organizations around the world trust Steelcase to help them create places that help people work better, be inspired, and accomplish more.
We design, manufacture, and partner with other leading organizations to provide architecture, furniture, and technology solutions- accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 Steelcase dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading, publicly-traded company with fiscal year 2021 revenue of $2.6 billion.
Why People Choose to Work with Us:
At Steelcase, we put people at the center of everything we do. We understand the role of work and believe that it can bring meaning and purpose to the lives of our customers and our employees. We prioritize supporting our employees both in and out of work, in all aspects of their lives. When we bring our talents together, we make a positive lasting impact through our work and communities.
What Matters to Us:
More than qualifications, we’re looking for talent and potential. We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to improve our global community. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different from themselves, building mutual respect and positive relationships. We invite people from all backgrounds and genders to apply. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. We are proud to be recognized for our inclusive workforce by the Corporate Equality Index for the past nine years.
If you’re interested in Steelcase, but this isn’t the right time or role, join our [Talent Community HERE] to be updated on future openings in your area(s) of expertise.