Sustainability Analyst Customer Engagement (Part-time)*
*Part-time: 4 hours/day, 20 hours/week.
This position supports Sales by answering to Steelcase customers and providing requested information and documentation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders through storytelling to communicate and connect Steelcase’s ESG corporate goals and objectives to how we can best support our internal and external stakeholders in meeting their ESG/sustainability goals. Develop relationships and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders and partners – including customers, sales, corporate functions, product development, and communications.
- Specifically, after learning from the customer and their bid documentation, identify and/or gather customer-requested information and documentation from internal partners (e.g., Sustainability team members or product engineering etc.) or external supply chain partners. You may also participate in the collection and analysis of market and business intelligence and/or directly communicate with and present to customers.
- Provide support for customers primarily via email, chat, and phone to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance.
- Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions & communicate options.
- Capture and record internal insights to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations and internal processes.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
Who You Are:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or holding a diploma in Sustainability, Communications, International Business Management, or any related field having at least 1-year working experience
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- International exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone)
- Good oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills and aptitudes:
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder landscape and build effective relationships and networks with diverse cross-functional internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Ability to collaboratively work through ambiguous circumstances and act in a timely manner.
- Strong initiative and interpersonal abilities as well as strong judgment, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and quality-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in an international team and be a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive communication and sales skills.
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading and analytical skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Engaging written, presentation and oral communication skills (sustainability literacy would be an advantage) in virtual environments.
- Ability to think critically and apply sustainability principles across diverse applications and business functions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft software would be an advantage.
At Steelcase, we care about our employees and we want to recognize their effort through a significant package of benefits which includes fixed and flexible benefits (16.175 RON gross per employee/year).
Flexible benefits budget that can be spent on any of the following options:
- Reimbursement of your outside country vacation up to 4.500 RON/year and vacation vouchers for Internal tourism
- Trainings and accreditation in accordance with your job description
- Reimbursement for public transportation or fuel
- Work from Home financial support (160 RON/month)
- Meal tickets
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers for special events according to the legislation: Christmas, Easter, 8th March, 1st of June
- Culture vouchers (for bookshops, theaters, cinemas, festivals, concerts etc.)
- Sports discounts for gyms, spa & relax, sport equipment and articles... and others.
- 25-30 days of annual leave (depending on your seniority)
- Healthcare Subscription at Regina Maria: Expert Complete package
- Private Life Insurance, with coverage for temporary work incapacity and critical illness up to 90000 RON
- Private Health Insurance with coverage for hospitalization and surgery costs up to 8000 RON/year
- Financial support for special life events
- Work anniversary and birthday kits
- Learning & Development opportunities via Udemy, EdX, internal trainings etc.
- Office perks: fruits & goodies in the office & well-being initiatives
- A hybrid model of work and flexible program.
Why People Choose to Work with Us:
At Steelcase, we put people at the center of everything we do. We understand the role of work and believe that it can bring meaning and purpose to the lives of our customers and our employees. We prioritize supporting our employees both in and out of work, in all aspects of their lives. When we bring our talents together, we make a positive lasting impact through our work and communities.
Who We Are:
Organizations around the world trust Steelcase to help them create places that help people work better, be inspired, and accomplish more.
We design, manufacture, and partner with other leading organizations to provide architecture, furniture, and technology solutions- accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 Steelcase dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading, publicly-traded company with fiscal year 2021 revenue of $2.6 billion.
What Matters to Us:
More than qualifications, we’re looking for talent and potential. We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to improve our global community. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different from themselves, building mutual respect and positive relationships. We invite people from all backgrounds and genders to apply. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. We are proud to be recognized for our inclusive workforce by the Corporate Equality Index for the past nine years.
If you’re interested in Steelcase, but this isn’t the right time or role, join our [Talent Community HERE] to be updated on future openings in your area(s) of expertise.