The Image Fusion and Analytics R&D group is responsible for delivering state-of-the-art technology in the area of Medical Data, Imaging and Visualization.
We are looking for a person in the Artificial Intelligence team with expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), capable of accomplishing a wide variety of innovations.
This is your role:
• Performing research, development and evaluation of methodologies and systems for information extraction, text summarization, question answering, unstructured log file analysis, and other machine learning and NLP (including speech-based) tasks
• Creating scalable prototypes for NLP applications in the medical and customer service domains
• Generating technical reports and documentations to support productization of the prototypes
• Generating intellectual property and scientific manuscripts to showcase novel NLP applications in top-ranked journals/conferences
• Collaborating with senior R&D and Business stakeholders on integration of prototypes within current and new products
• Identifying and applying problem-solving skills in addressing scientific and business challenges of interest to the company
What do I need to qualify for this program?
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and NLP
• Demonstrates research experience working on NLP problems such as information extraction, text summarization, question answering, sentiment classification etc.
• Familiar with state-of-the-art NLP models for general sequence modeling tasks
• Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience in Python programming
• Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms
• Able to work well as individual contributor and within a multidisciplinary team
• PhD in computer science or related discipline (or master’s and currently in a PhD program)
• Provides track record of publications & presentations at top-tier conferences / competitions
• Demonstrates hands-on experience in C++
Want to join us?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time