What is the purpose of your job?
As a Change Process and Product Engineer you will be part of our Sustaining Team and undertake the change management process. You will be responsible of the technical assessment of change proposals from the ECN’s (Engineering Change Notes), making sure they meet the modified product specifications.
What are your responsibilities?
- Working on ECNs (Engineering Change Notes) to modify components and functions for the released products;
- Changing product documentation based on supplier request, customer and internal requirements;
- Checking, changing and testing obsolete components;
- Knowledge to design, develop, evaluate, and maintain electronic systems and components;
- Performing improvement in internal and external processes, as well as in released products;
- Provide technical support in design and development of electronic systems;
- Prepare design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards;
- Review and recommend changes to existing designs to improve performance and quality;
- Designing, inspecting, testing and updating electronic systems, components, equipment.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering – Technical University (technical background) or similar;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Experience transferring data to an ERP software;
- Experience with power supplies or coils is considered an advantage;
- Microsoft Office Package knowledge;
- Technical knowledge about electronics mandatory, and mechanical knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of the following tools: Altium, Eagle, CAD is considered an advantage;
- English advanced level – C1;
- Positive, proactive, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills;
- Decision making, monitoring, continuous improvement.
Why should you join us?
It’s an exciting time to join us. SFC Energy is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a listed German company (F3C), strongly driven by technological innovation. Show us how much energy you’re holding, and feel empowered to be your best. If you are the right person we are looking for, your personal growth and development will go hand in hand with the growth of our company.
You will have the opportunity to align with an international team, as we have close collaboration with our colleagues in the Netherlands. Together, we are involved in the whole design process, from
the product idea right through to the manufacturing process. You will get to see the results of your work as production, assembly, and R&D are located on the same floor.
For more power: our benefits
- apart from a competitive salary you will have access to a substantial benefits package that includes: Meal tickets (20 RON), Private health insurance (Allianz Țiriac), Transport compensation, Bonuses for special occasions/events, Bookster subscription and more;
- International environment with teams from Romania, The Netherlands, Germany and Canada;
- Multidisciplinary team at a varied workplace;
- Joining an open culture, where our core values – alignment, reliability, responsibility – have a meaning;
- We encourage freedom/independence, ownership, personal and professional growth;
- Open door policy, active and helpful colleagues and approachable supervisors;
- Multiple education opportunities for personal and professional development and growth (customized training programs);
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working options where the home office schedule is decided together with the team leader, depending on task flow.
Do you think you got what it takes, don’t hesitate and send an e-mail to Human Resources: email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by SFC Energy Power, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.