We are looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
Purpose Statement: The Program Manager leads the tactical interface between the customer and various Plexus functional areas. This position is responsible for leading the Customer Focus Team (CFT) and managing the day-to-day customer relationship. In essence, be the “voice of Plexus” to the customer and the “voice of the customer” to Plexus.
• Is responsible for leading the Customer Focus Team (CFT) and managing the day-to-day customer relationship.
• Submit RFQ forms and coordinate quote activity with Plexus Costing for follow-on business. Participate in the negotiation, explanation and enforcement of the terms and conditions as set forth in the contracts for the specific customers.
• Leads the tactical interface between key customers and various Plexus functional areas.
• Lead Customer Focus Team to deliver appropriate levels of customer service and satisfaction
o Develop and lead the team such that members are engaged, responsible and productive to satisfy internal external metrics.
o Support the customer focus team in continuous improvement / lean activities and programs
• Manage and Lead Tactical Customer Support
o Work with CFT to provide acceptable commitments based upon customer demand and Plexus capabilities. Monitor customer’s open orders. Coordinate, negotiate and communicate commitment dates on customer orders.
• Manage customer relationship
o Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with an advocacy attitude and drive.
Skills and qualifications:
• Degree in a Business or Technical field is required;
• 2-4 years of related experience is required;
• Familiarity with financial metrics; Excellent negotiation and communication skills (in person, over email);
• Demonstrate drive and self-starting attitude
Join our team. Build the future.
Plexus is an agile, forward-thinking company of problem solvers who bring complex technologies and innovative products to life. We are engineering, manufacturing and supply chain experts passionate about building.