Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a IT Business Analyst to perform tasks in the area of business processes and requirement analysis.
As IT Business Analyst, you will perform the following tasks:
- Requirements gathering and Business analysis;
- Business processes modelling and Business model analysis;
- Functional requirements analysis;
- Process analysis;
- Risk analysis;
- Assistance in Vision documents;
- Production of test cases models.
- You should hold a Bachelor degree in a relevant field for the role;
- You should have at least 6 years of experience in IT
- Business processes modelling. Ability to translate Business processes into formal BPMN diagrams;
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders: Conduct requirements collection and interviews. Confirm the results. Manage and maintain requirements repository;
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition: Organize requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information, identify solution options;
- You should have previous exposure to Agile (SCRUM) and project management methodologies such as PM², RUP, etc.;
- You should speak fluent English;
- Capability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.