More details below
It is all about you
There is a rumor saying that you are talented and highly creative, and see yourself as part of an energetic team. The rumor is also saying that you want to gain more control over your work and bring ideas to the table. We know that creating your own path as a Product Success Manager within a safe environment is sometimes challenging to achieve. For that, we are announcing that we are seeking a couple of talented and highly creative individuals to join our expanding web and mobile development teams to help us create the best products in the world of Health, Wellbeing, Education, and Sustainability. We are looking for you.
Why do we do what we do?
Getting a product from zero to hero is rather tough than easy. 8 in 10 new products fail to achieve a market fit, market stability, or scale-up. At Linnify we empower innovators going through their product-building journey with the right tech and design expertise, processes, and methodology. The value that we deliver to our community comes from our team and collaboration, vision and innovation, authenticity, and ease of communication.
Long story short, we are a team of almost 50 and growing, split into several departments like Backend, Web, Mobile, UX/UI Design, Project Management, Quality Assurance, People and Culture, Sales and Business Development, and Marketing.
We are inviting you to apply if you think you match the below criteria for the role of Web Software Developer with Angular (Mid-Senior).
Why not now? Never too late to be a Linnifian Web Software Developer with Angular, right?
Are you curious why we love Linnify that much?
These are only a few reasons why we’re proud to be called Linnifians:
- A work environment with super talented people where your opinion matters and your expertise is valued.
- Continuous growth, learning, and self-development opportunities:
- - 10% of working time to learn and develop your professional skills
- - Certifications within the scope of your role
- Private medical care package at Regina Maria.
- Team building activities (BBQ, ping-pong, movie nights, parties, and others).
- A cozy HQ in an accessible area of Cluj-Napoca:
- - Daily snacks and the best coffee in town (for real, testimonials and all included)
- - Recreational space for power naps and relaxation
- - Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office
- Other perks that you will find out when you join our team.
You're the perfect fit for this role if you have:
- experience with Angular v12 and above that framework version
- experience with Typescript, RxJS, CSS preprocessors (e.g. SASS)
- experience with large enterprise projects is preferred but experience with medium enterprise projects works too if the tech skills level is met
If you have any questions, feel free to ask at email@example.com