We're looking for an Advertising Team Lead to increase one of our product’s brand awareness, optimize the conversion funnel, and map the growing mix of traffic channels into a cohesive marketing strategy.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
- You have 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the following areas: Paid Advertising, Copywriting; SEO; User Experience;
- You understand and are able to find solutions and develop strategies in terms of cross-channel tracking and efficient attribution;
- You have the ability to segment audiences based on funnel positioning and deliver messages tailored to the specific channels and niches;
- You are able to extract relevant insights from customer interactions with the website and deliver improvement proposals based on relevant collected data;
- Strong management and negotiation skills;
- Both verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Previous experience in coordinating teams or projects is considered a plus;
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams;
- You are self-driven and highly organized;
- You have a customer-centric mindset;
- You are detail-oriented, goal-oriented, and an independent learner;
- You are enthusiastic about technology and follow the latest news and releases.
Your role will have a huge impact on the success story of our company.
Things you will do:
- Overseeing one of our Advertising teams’ operations and team members;
- Coordinating team resources, product strategies, and handling advertising budgets;
- Working with internal and external clients in order to set and meet projects deadlines and goals;
- Developing marketing strategies to increase customer interest in products or services;
- Coordinating projects and monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness;
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management;
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and modest people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- Bookster subscription;
- KC Academy - internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule
- Between 21-27 Vacation Day
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phonecards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted at ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling's Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam. Join our team and be part of this amazing story!