Broadridge Trading & Connectivity Solutions
Broadridge Trading & Connectivity Solutions products and services power high performance multi-asset trading automating the entire front office for investment banks and brokers. Our services cover all aspects of agency and principal risk trading, client connectivity services, Middle-Office and post trade matching. Assets supported include Equities, FX, Derivatives. crypto and ETFs across all global markets.
Who we need
We are seeking software engineering (C++) talent to help us drive our strategic vision of transforming the trading landscape for our clients globally.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with a desire to learn, build deep expertise, and create impact working collaboratively. Our associates embrace change, easily integrate and succeed in a global fast-paced environment.
If you believe you have what we are looking for, we invite you to be part of our global network of talented, client-focused, forward-thinking teams where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded helping you to progress your career.
- Participate in the design of financial markets software products
- Evolve technically while working on data-intensive latency sensitive products
- Provide and receive constant technical feedback via well-established code-review practices
- Ensure internal quality standards are met through automated testing (e.g., unit, integration, performance and throughput tests, etc.)
- Learn and improve your expertise in financial assets, investment banking, and financial technology
- Work in agile teams to develop our product and services across the full project life cycle
- Contribute and promote best practices in our development cycles using continuous integration
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university in STEM - Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Proven experience with modern C++ (including STL algorithms, C++ 17)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Familiar with applying OOP concepts in environments with challenging performance demands
- Good communication skills with an effective level of English proficiency
- A passion for technology
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or financial technologies (e.g., FIX protocol, etc.)
- Experience in version control technologies
- Experience working on LINUX/UNIX systems
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and performance profiling
- Familiar with functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of internet protocol suite and networking programming