Calling out to y'all, bright students or freshly graduates from all over, but not only!
If you have:
• Basic concepts of SQL, Linux/ Unix, JAVA;
• Interest in technology;
• Excellent English language skills;
• And a willingness to learn and improve continuously...
We have great plans for you, as following:
• You will learn about file hosting and how to migrate data between ECM Platforms (go ahead, search on the internet what ECM means ? ) and some basic Oracle, SQL;
• You will attend relevant technical courses for the technologies used in this field;
• You’ll be shadowing our Technical Specialists in solving different troubleshooting problems;
• At the end of the internship, you'll be able to investigate problems with software applications, diagnose root causes and work on fixing them.
And that’s not all of it!
The internship is part-time (four hours per day) and lasts a couple of months (three), yet it may bring you a permanent contract in the end depending on your accomplishments. How does that sound?! ?
Who we are?
We are part of fme Group headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania, and the United States. For more than 15 years we have helped enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision-making and ensure information security and compliance with the help of Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme migration-center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
Did you know? 80% of the world’s TOP 10 pharmaceutical companies use fme Migration Center for content migrations and benefit from lower costs and enhanced compliance.
Sounds like a great opportunity? Don’t be shy to apply. Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!