As a FAE you’ll get exposure to new technologies in the IoT field, get to learn our eZLO platform and be able to assist our most important customers, our OEM partners.
You will be part of a global team and assist our world-wide customers. You’ll present the ecosystem, participate in smoke testing software and reporting any discovered issues, support our OEM partners and ensure the inquiries are handled with priority.
You will work closely with the project management team to ensure our customer’s view of the product is built for production and intermediate the discussion.
Position requirements :
● A technical person with a degree at a technical university, with interests in the IoT field and desire to learn new things
● Excellent English - written and spoken
● Quick learner, patient, organized, sociable
● Very good communication skills
● Outside the box thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to find solutions to new, undocumented issues that may occur through investigation, discovery and reverse engineering