Expleo is a global engineering, technology, and consulting service
provider that partners with leading organizations to guide them through
their business transformation, helping them achieve operational
excellence and future-proof their businesses.
Expleo benefits from
more than 50 years of experience developing complex products in
automotive and aerospace, optimizing manufacturing processes, and
ensuring the quality of information systems. Leveraging its deep sector
knowledge and wide-ranging expertise in fields including AI engineering,
digitalization, automation, cybersecurity and data science, the group’s
mission is to fast-track innovation through each step of the value
With 15,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 30
countries, our global footprint includes excellence centers around the
world. We are in Romania since 1994 and currently counting 1400
We are looking for a
talented software developer who is pasioned about tech and doesn’t step
back from getting his hands dirty in working with new tools and
frameworks in the pursuit of innovation.
As part of the team you will:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and
deploy high-quality software solutions using the .NET Core.
Leverage your deep knowledge of .NET technologies and best practices to
design and implement robust and scalable software systems.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to coding standards.
Identify and resolve complex technical challenges with innovative
solutions, contributing to the continuous improvement of our software
- Optimize software applications for maximum performance and scalability while maintaining high code quality.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, API documentation, and code comments.
Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers,
designers, and QA engineers, to deliver software solutions that meet
- Have the opportunity to mentor junior
team members, sharing your expertise and helping to foster a culture of
learning and growth.
- Have a great time while teaming up with our amazing colleagues.
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core/.NET Framework, and related technologies.
- Strong experience with RESTful API development.
- Database experience with SQL Server or other relational/non-relational databases.
- Experience with working with Entity Framework
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Good problem-solving skills and a passion for learning.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and design patters
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- An affinity for clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Meal Vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Bookster subscription
- Work from home options depending on project
- Various discounts (7Card, Lensa, World Class & more)