Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
· Responsible for operational non funded instruments such as Letters of Credit, Bank guarantees, Advise
· Processing accounting entry, reconciliation, and reporting on trade service & finance
· Ensure compliance of trade documents with the Regulatory guidelines, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and
· Responsible for day-to-day administrative excellence in ensuring smooth functioning for Trade Finance
· Employ tools such as automation and digitization to increase process efficiency and scale business
Entering in Exelia you will:
Exelia was founded in 2009 and is specialised in financial services. Over the years we have grown considerably developing and dealing with an increasing number of activities of higher complexity level.
As part of Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our aim is to provide to all the entities of our group,including our foreign branches, a wide range of services (back-office, payments, help desk, trade finance, test management and many other specific activities) always ensuring high quality performance.
We work in strict cooperation with the Operations Department of our group that supervises and coordinates our workflow. At the moment we are about 430 people, but our objective is to grow in the following months in order to further contribute to the group’s overall results.