Data Reply, part of the Reply Group specialises in providing Big Data solutions.
Our company supports its customers with Architecture and Design Services and implements Data Driven Solutions focusing on Distributed Open Source & Cloud Technologies, Ab Initio and Data Science.
Big Data: The Big Data unit is focused on customized solutions rather than on a specific industry. Projects include Data Lakes, On Demand Data Lab Environments, Applications and Data Processing Pipelines
Data Science: The Data Science Unit is focused on use cases and going productive. Topics include fraud detection, predictive maintenance, real-time detection, recommender systems, taxonomy mining, search and monitoring systems.
Ab Initio: The Ab Initio unit is not focused on a specific industry, but banking, telecommunication and retail are the industries you find Ab Initio most often in. Projects include Data Warehouses, Data Integration Platforms and Data Hubs in several different customer projects.
Data strategy: Shaping the client’s strategy from culture to technology to become a truly data driven organisation.
· Voted Best Place to Work in Reply Germany in 2016, 2017, 2018 and in 2019 won Customer Satisfaction Award.
· The right to 10 days of training each year for your professional growth; trainings are defined by you with approval of your manager.
· Work in a great multicultural team, on interesting projects with new technologies.
· Several teambuilding events throughout the year (Family Fridays, XChange, Summer & Winter Workshop, etc).
· German Lessons offered by the company!
· Easy to get involved on topics of running a consulting business: HR, Sales, Marketing, Project Staffing.