Passionate about testing but also interested in
smart cars? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for
a System Tester in our Architecture and Networking team.
Our Architecture and Networking (CE) business area develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility. Along with the strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.”, the product portfolio focuses on a variety of services which are design to make driving easier, safer, more comfortable and “always connected”, all this while enabling technologies for optimization of intelligent transport systems to be integrated in the driving experience.
In a modern car, the heart of the vehicle electronics are the body control units. Integrating several functions into one housing, and depending on the vehicle architecture, there are a variety of body control units. Central body control units are used to bundle the control of door and liftgate systems, wipers, flashers, alarms, mirrors, interior and exterior lights, rain/light sensors, sun roofs, immobilizer, telematic control units for emergency call, assistance services, vehicle tracking, remote diagnosis, all the while following high security standards.
Do you want to be part of our System Testing group and work with the latest technologies? These should spark your interest:
• Analyze software requirements and develop test strategies and specifications for the developed software;
• Perform tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
• Develop testing software applications, set up test environments and help improving the test process
• Collaborate with Project Manager and Quality Assurance in verifying the test results;
• Analyze and track problems throughout the whole development cycles, ensuring the highest quality of our products;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you
• Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
• Have at least 1 year of relevant experience;
• Good electronics knowledge;
• Real time embedded systems basics knowledge;
• Programming knowledge (C, Python, LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI or other relevant programming languages);
• Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.