Each one of us can contribute to a better future.
You can do this too, as a Software Requirements Engineer in one of our teams.
Our Architecture and Networking (AN) business area develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility. Along with the strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.”, the product portfolio focuses on a variety of services which are design to make driving easier, safer, more comfortable and “always connected”, all this while enabling technologies for optimization of intelligent transport systems to be integrated in the driving experience.
Do you want to be part of our Software Requirements Engineering team? These should spark your interest:
• Support in collecting the relevant software requirements from documents obtained from the involved parties (customer and internal stakeholders);
• Support in reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. development team,) for the software requirements;
• Analyze, engineer and refine the requirements of the product at software level;
• Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the requirements;
• Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks software impact);
• Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements;
• Quality assurance exposure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Have process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management, including tool know-how;
• Are able to synthesize information (taking complicated things and explain them in easy-to-understand manner, talent in showing ideas graphically);
• Have good communication skills (clear, concise, adjust message to audience);
• Basic C Programming knowledge - Other programming languages are a plus (e.g. C++);
• Basic electronics knowledge;
• Real time embedded systems basics, automotive product knowledge are a plus;
• Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills (German would be a plus);
• Enjoy investigating, asking questions and taking initiative;
• Enjoy dynamic environments.
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time, including home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.