Do you want to be a DevOps Engineer for Central Engineering?
These should spark your interest:
Job consists in being able to understand, maintain, develop and deploy the Infrastructure as Code (both physical and virtual resources) required by projects throughout their development lifecycle. The position is meant for the Infrastructure engineering area.
Inside our DevOps culture, we run by the following 4 engineering areas:
- Is defined broadly as a set of information technology components that are the foundation of an IT service; typically physical components (computer and networking hardware and facilities), but also various software and network components.
Vision Statement: Infrastructure as Code
- Is a sub-discipline in software engineering concerned with the compilation, assembly, and delivery of source code into finished products or other software components. Associated with the software release life cycle, release engineering is to software engineering as manufacturing is to an industrial process.
Vision Statement: Best CD solution and STREAM Self Test
Monitoring and Observability:
- Observability is achieved when data is made available from within the system that you wish to monitor. Monitoring is the actual task of collecting and displaying this data.
Vision Statement: UI interface for all STREAM activities
- Is an interdisciplinary field of engineering and engineering management that focuses on how to design, integrate, and manage complex systems throughout their life cycles.
Vision Statement: Make STREAM CD Platform available for everyone in need
What we offer :
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Must have experience with python and groovy
- Must have experience working with containers (writing and building Linux/Windows Docker images)
- Basic AWS experience (EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, Storage Solutions)
- Basic Kubernetes experience
- Basic Ansible knowledge
- Basic knowledge of bash/batch/power shell
- Nice to have Terraform knowledge
- Nice to have experience with the Jenkins platform (pipeline script/declarative, Jenkins configuration as code)
Basic version control understanding on Git (nice to have experience with Gerrit/GitHub)
- Basic knowledge of agile workflows
- We are looking for a teamwork driven individual with a good ability to deep-dive into issues (troubleshooting) and fearless in asking Google for help
- A problem solving attitude is appreciated, this is why for us a big sense of responsibility is important and works well when paired with good communication skills