Do you want to be a Software Platform Integrator for Autosar
Projects - CE?
These should spark your interest:
- you will participate in the development of an extensive range of products (from High Performance Central ECUs to Sunroof Electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
- As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects
- you will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects.
- In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team.
- In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Are fluent in C;
• Have Embedded systems fundamentals;
• Have the ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
• Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
• Are able to work in a challenging environment;
• Are an English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in Service Oriented Architectures
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
• Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
• Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
• Knowledge on Adaptive AUTOSAR;