A Software Architect position can be more meaningful than the name suggests – it can involve a high degree of responsibility in coordinating the architecture of software of important electronic components in the cars of the future.
Do you want to be a Software Architect for Classic Autosar in Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
The Software Architect (m/f) defines and works out the software architecture of a complex system governed by AUTOSAR requirements and customer network definitions, which are then allocated to the matching components. You specify the interfaces and the interaction of these components.
You will work in a world-wide enthusiastic team of experts in the software architecture and cooperate with all Continental Business Areas to define optimized solutions for the products under development.
• Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for the microcontrollers selected in Continental.
• Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for reference integration platform defined to be maintained in cooperation with the business areas.
• Co-ordinate and specify the interfaces of the SW components and their interaction
• Analysis of the state behaviour and timing behaviour of the total system and its sub-systems
• Moderate reviews for the architecture of each main function inside the software system (e.g. Functional Safety, Security, Multi-core concepts, I/O stack, Specific CDDs)
• Performance issues and stability issues analysis in system. Identification of problem root causes
• Supporting the software integration strategies
• Cooperate in the global SW architecture community to maintain and improve a Robust, Extensible and Scalable SW Architecture that supports multiple solution trains. Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation and be the technical contact for internal and external customers
• Supporting the creation of the technical safety concept
• Supporting the creation of the Security Concept
You can be a perfect match
to our team if you have:
• A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable
• Profound and long-term experience in the areas Automotive and Software Engineering
• Deep expertise of relevant key product area
• Strong technical leadership
• Business-fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
• High operational readiness, flexibility and creativity
• Ability to make a visible big impact and act internationally as strong change agent