You take the lead in the CNUD EFCO’s method department activities.
The method department is the crucial link between design office and production and interacts with other departments such as quality, purchasing, sales & project.
The main activities that are performed within the method department are:
- Prepare production drawings
- Choice of technology to produce
- Setup routings in SAP
- Knowledge of programming of CNC controlled machines it will be an advantage;
- Interaction with production engineer during production execution
Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows;
- Identify areas of improvement, propose changes;
- Implement and follow-up of changes;
- Update existing standards;
- Modification of existing documentation to correct any identified errors and / or improve the functioning / manufacturing of the relevant parts;
- Work on continual improvement programs.
You will lead an experienced, but yet very
driven team of colleagues.
You will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to manufacturing and in-house controls and testing.
You participate in weekly management meeting
and you report directly to the Design Manager.
This is a position for a mechanical engineer who wants to lead and motivate a team.
- You are an engineer with a passion for
production & continual improvement
- Continuous improvement and customer focus :
- You capture lessons learned both from yourself as from the team you are working in
- You assist in customer acceptance tests under the supervision from the project engineer
- You have experience in production technologies and are willing to acquire the CNUD-EFCO specific knowledge in depth in order to strengthen your technical capabilities.
- You focus on reliability, quality, sustainability and take in consideration : customer requirements, economy (costs) and safety.
- Familiarize himself with CNUD EFCO’s
processes including all associated methodologies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and requirements in force
- Ensure the quality and integrity of documents that are worked on (Production drawings, assembly instructions, engineering change notes, comparison notes, project documents, documentations, drawings, listings, etc.)
- Assure a correct review of all key production documentation by your team members.
- Acquire product and application knowledge
and challenge the internal organization with new insights you have gained ;
- Understand the details of the products used and technologies applied;
- Assist in the further development and implementation of learning and knowledge sharing within CNUD-EFCO.
in a project management mind-set, close cooperation with the project team and
- You are comfortable with all mechanical aspects, but you are also interested in the broader scope of the project. You want to see the ‘whole picture’
- You work successfully together / interact with your colleagues that deal with other aspects within the project
- Being part of an international company and a industrial global group;
- Ability to learn and gather experience in a proactive environment;
- Ability to grow within the team;
- Remuneration according to the market;
- Meal vouchers and other benefits.