When you join Celestica, it’s more than just a job. It’s about being part of a team of talented individuals who are passionate about what they do every day, and contributing to our forward thinking and collaborative solutions for our teams and customers.
· Documents, maintains and improves implementation of processes.
· Provides advanced technical expertise for production or customer-identified material problems.
· Maintains quality of materials to ensure cost and delivery targets are met.
· Visits suppliers to evaluate their process controls and reliability programs.
· Provides quality and reliability performance data to suppliers and internal management team.
· Performs supplier assessments/risk analysis and makes recommendation regarding supplier selection.
· Works with suppliers to improve overall yield of assemblies and quality of materials.
· Defines process problems that lead to throughput or quality issues.
· Determines root cause of problems and implements short- and long-term solutions to stabilize processes.
· Leads the selection of new manufacturing equipment.
· Evaluates software and hardware upgrades and new equipment.
· Defines, evaluates and implements process control standards for equipment and products.
· Gathers, analyzes, sorts and distributes data to understand and solve quality issues.
· Utilizes quality tools and team problem solving methods to drive root cause analysis of problems and implement improvements.
· Works directly with customers to resolve systemic problems in the process. Analyzes feasibility in acquiring and implementing new assembly/test technology and prepares technical reports of findings.
· Engineering Foundation Competencies
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of the design process for systems and printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or other related company products.
· In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment used for systems and printed circuit boards and subassemblies.
· In-depth knowledge of industry and quality standards and SPC methodologies.
· In-depth knowledge of materials and components used in the construction of systems and printed circuit boards and subassemblies.
· In-depth knowledge of material science, robotics, machine programming.
· In-depth knowledge of product pricing, contracts and contract negotiations.
· Knowledge of design engineering (e.g., analog circuit design, digital circuit design, digital integrated circuit design, etc.) for systems and printed circuit boards.
· Excellent customer contact, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
· Good presentation, database management and computer skills.
· Strong knowledge of statistical process control methods and techniques.
· Ability to design tests, evaluate results and recommend solutions to improve the processes associated with SMT and optical manufacturing.
· Ability to evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
All of those who are interested in this position and have the required profile are kindly asked to Join Our Talent Community and Sign UP through: https://careers.celestica.com/job/Oradea-Operations-Engineering-Advisor/650186501/
* Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.
** The position will be established based on the level of knowledge and the experience of the selected candidate.