Typical works include:
Software engineer must have:
- Ability to plan and manage delivery of the agreed roadmap items;
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely;
- Experience in development on embedded system (microcontrollers, common peripherals knowledge, interrupt management…);
- Programming experience in C for embedded systems;
- Knowledge of most common standard coding rules, such as MISRA rules;
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools.
Software engineer have to work with:
- Compiler (IAR and gcc compilers preferred);
- Debuggers on embedded systems;
- Metrics and bugs detection software (Polyspace, Eclair or similar).
Software engineer need to have:
- fluent English language, spoken and written;
- attention to detail;
- competent technical skills;
- the ability to work in a team and individually;
- capability of working towards tight deadlines;
- organizational skills (preferred).
Software Engineer must have an engineering degree among:
- Electronic Engineering;
- Computer Engineering (preferred).