Medium level (3+ years exp.) of IT infrastructure with good understanding at all Levels (Network, Physical and Virtualized servers, Monitoring and Deployment Tools).
Has experience in Supporting virtualized and physical infrastructures with Microsoft and VMWare Technologies.
ITIL processes requirements:
A good understanding of basic ITIL processes:
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
The candidate must have very good communication and social skills, as well as high flexibility and adaptability. Additionally, a solid grasp of the English language is required in both written and oral aspects.
The candidate will have to ensure:
- continuous and efficient operation of Windows systems;
- troubleshooting and diagnosing issues when occurring;
- correct installation, configuration, usage and maintenance of the Windows server infrastructure;
- the maintenance of system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis;
- has an effective collaboration with Storage/Network/Data Center and other teams.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.