Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
Our specialists are using the latest software solutions for computer aided engineering and computer aided design in order to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modelling to computing and Building Information Modeling.
GEC (Global Excellence Center) Romania
· More than 20 years experience in design and engineering;
· Active in several domains in multi-disciplinary projects, with 4 major Business Lines – Buildings, Infrastructure, Water and Environment;
· Major focus on Digital, in the fields like BIM, Digital Twin, Data analytics and automation.
You will join our Roads and Drainage team in Arcadis Iasi office, part of the Infrastructure Business Line, where experienced Engineers and CAD Technicians are developing and ensuring the highest quality for projects ranging from concept phase design to as-built phase plans.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
· Involvement in all roads design process from concept phase to as built;
· Offering technical support and solutions;
· 3D modelling and BIM processes.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Roads and Bridges-CFDP);
· Knowledge of technical software (i.e. AutoCAD, Civil3D);
· Good English language skills.
Nice to have:
· Professional experience in roads & bridges/tunnels;
· Technical and quality focus.
· Accuracy and details focus;
· Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
· Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
Why should you become an Arcadian?
We want to make our workplace cozier and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
· Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
· Wellness programs (sport tickets and workshops);
· Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
· Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
· Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
· Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
· Employee discounts at our partners;
· Retirement savings plans;
· Bonus for referring a friend;
· Christmas parties & team buildings;
· Workplace Events: Fruit Day, Friday Fun, Employee of the Month and lots of other surprises you will discover.
IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE