What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to look at the opportunities available to come to join our team.
· Research, design, develop, and/or test software components and systems for semiconductor and related device manufacturing, employing knowledge of digital design theory.
· Perform post-Synthesis Verification of next generation high performance Microprocessor designs and related IPs.
· Develop, maintain, and improve the methodology used for gate-level low-power verification and netlist validation.
· Develop tools for Gate-Level build and simulation automation, aiming for multiple-project compatibility and ease of use.
· Simulate and debug directed stimulus to find bugs in the microprocessor design at gate level; verify the functionality and verify conformance to the specifications.
· Develop tools, infrastructure, processes and flows to enable functional verification.
· Document testplans and testbench component plans and drive reviews with peers and stakeholders.
· Independently develop quality, timely and cost-effective solutions.
Required Education and Skills
· Good knowledge of English.
· Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
· Familiar with RTL coding and Verilog/System Verilog.
· Familiar with scripting language (Perl preferred)
· Documented and demonstrable expertise in at least two of the following either academic or professional setting:
§ Modern computer architecture, including processor pipeline and memory hierarchy
§ Hands-on work in C++ programming for either hardware modeling or testbench development or projects of similar scope and complexity
§ Logic design and representing the same in HDL (e.g. Verilog or VHDL)
§ Assembly language programming and Instruction Set Architecture of a modern microprocessor
§ Hardware Verification methodology and techniques such as simulation, debug, coverage, formal etc.
· Demonstrate good communication skills, and abilities to work with a diverse team
· Prior Internship experience in the above-listed required skills.
· Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
· Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Perl or Python or Ruby).
· Experience in hardware/logic simulators (e.g. VCS/Modelsim/EDAPlayground).
· Experience in debugging tools or waveform viewers.
· Experience in Verification languages (e.g. Specman or System Verilog).
· Experience in Verification tools and techniques (e.g. UVM).
· Experience in modeling hardware designs in emulators or FPGAs.
· Competitive salary package
· Challenging and professional work environment within a global organization
· Mentorship programs and various training sessions
· Team events
· Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
· Performance bonus
· Meal vouchers card
· Access to 7card
· Private medical health insurance