What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
· Early architectural/performance exploration through micro architectural definition and design.
· Optimize the design to meet power, performance, area and timing requirements.
· Write easily readable and synthesizable Verilog RTL.
· Run some unit level testing to deliver quality code to the Design Verification Team.
· Create assertions to improve coverage and cover points to analyze coverage of the design.
· Create well written block level design documentation.
· Participate in post silicon functional and performance debug and tuning.
· Mentor junior engineers.
· BS, MS, or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer engineering. Advance degree preferred.
· Good knowledge of English
· Proven experience designing logic blocks in CPU, GPU, NOC, or cache designs.
· Excellent knowledge of Verilog and System Verilog
· Working knowledge of C, C++ and a scripting language like Perl or Python
· Strong understanding of digital electronics and high-speed designs(>1GHz).
· Good understanding of multi-processor coherency, memory ordering, i/o ordering, interrupts, MMU and caches.
· Good debugging and analytical skills
· Exposure to Design for Test, understanding of scan concepts and writing DFT friendly RTL
· Working knowledge of x86 or ARM ISA is a plus.
· Demonstrate good communication skills, and abilities to work with a diverse team
· Competitive salary package
· Challenging and professional work environment within a global organization
· Mentorship programs and various training sessions
· Team events
· Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
· Performance bonus
· Meal vouchers card
· Access to 7card
· Private medical health insurance