1. Why join us:
If you want to be part of a brand new project in the travel industry and if you want to make a difference, then ALTEN Delivery Center is the right choice for you.
Here you will find talented people who love to work in a flexible workplace with constant learning opportunities.
2. What are we looking for?
We are now strengthening our team and we`re looking for an enthusiastic C++ Developer.
3. Required skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· 3 years' C++ development experience;
· Database knowledge
· Scripting knowledge (Python, Shell)
· Basics of Cloud
· Oracle and Couchbase
· Angular (for push GUI)
· Agility: scrum, SAFe
· Experience in working with relational databases (SQL Server);
· A fundamental desire to produce code of the highest standard;
· Willingness to learn
4. Nice to have
· Very good English skills
· Previous experience in working with the Agile methodology
· Proactive and results-driven
5. Your key responsibilities:
Inside this client’s project, you will be in charge of maintaining several homemade applications around staffing, career, and skill management. Following a solution manager guidelines, in an Agile Scrum team, the full stack developer will :
• Support and maintain the current solution Analyse & Prioritize tickets raised by end-users
• Take part in the resolution following the SLA Identify bugs & changes requests which require strong developments
• Participate in scrum instance (Daily, retrospective, review, and planning)