1. Why join us:
If you want to be part of a brand new project in the travel industry and if you want to make a difference, then ALTEN Delivery Center is the right choice for you.
Here you will find talented people who love to work in a flexible workplace with constant learning opportunities.
1.2 What are we looking for?
We are now strengthening our team and we`re looking for an enthusiastic Back-End Developer with Python.
3. Required skills:
· Software Engineering or other related degrees
· Over 3 years of experience
· Experience in developing Python applications with a focus on framework development, object modeling, patterns, microservices, OOP, and APIs
· Knowlege of CosmosDB, azure functions, azure blob storage is nice to have
· Basic understanding of financial instruments and of the order execution front-to-back workflow
· Familiar with Agile methodology
· Standard concepts, practices, and procedures know-how within software design and development
4. Your key responsibilities:
Inside this client’s project, you will be in charge of maintaining several homemade applications around staffing, career, and skill management. Following a solution manager guidelines, in an Agile Scrum team, the full stack developer will :
· Support and maintain the current solution Analyse & Prioritize tickets raised by end-users
· Take part in the resolution following the SLA Identity bugs & change requests which require strong developments
· Participate in scrum instance (Daily, retrospective, review, and planning).
As a Python developer, you will be:
· Writing specifications
· Scripting development
· Code testing (Pytest/Unitest)
· Streamline development pipeline, software lifecycle: DevOps
· Supporting team members in estimating work correctly
· Identifying risks in the team and proposing mitigation actions
· Monitoring the performance and quality of the project
· Having an overview of the project