We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are excited to add a new colleague to our Global Procurement Center team based in Cluj-Napoca. We are looking for someone who wants to build a career as a
SAP Key User Specialist
You will have to understand Procurement and Supply Chain processes and company specific procedures and ensures that the SAP systems works in accordance with these processes and procedures.
A key user needs to be proactive, seeking information and acting upon it.
• Serves as first line of support for users’ questions. The key user should be able to address 80% of user questions.
• Has a comprehensive understanding of how the system works and why
• Works to understand and resolve system errors.
• Understands limitations of the system and assists business users in developing procedures to meet reporting requirements
• Develops training materials and trains, as necessary.
• Service provider for implementation, integration, and consulting of SAP Application.
• Responsibility for requirement gathering, gap analysis, testing, user training conducting, application documentation and interface to end customers.
• Be able to understand business organization and related needs as well as the group model and guidelines, set solid processes, optimize tools and ensure optimal coordination within the relevant stakeholders;
• Be used to work in a project, multicultural and multidimensional environment;
• Promote "best practice" approach, suggesting and driving further improvements of existing financial processes;
• Be able to communicate openly and in a target-oriented way with all relevant stakeholders ensuring a constant dialog and being able to address different points of view on operating topics;
• Be able to present required analysis in a focused and clear way;
• Be able to convince others of his/her ideas and views and gain their support for shared objectives;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Ability to research complex issues and recommend solutions;
• English - excellent written and oral communication skills, French - preferred/nice to have;
• Strong analytical and reporting skills;
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.