For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca
we are looking for a Procurement Senior Analyst with English
Scope of the Role
As a Senior Analyst with English you will manage the required processes in our ERP systems/tools (in accordance to specific task allocation) in line with the global Procurement processes including Purchase Order (PO) placement/ modification/ acknowledgment, parked invoices, expediting, documentation retrieval, supplier performance monitoring, reports creation, and any other Procurement related activities.
Also, the position will support the Procurement organization in all operative related processes, create monthly reports, monitor supplier performance, and support the preparation of supplier(s) negotiation.
- Manage the entire operational processing of Purchase Orders for complex suppliers:
- Create and modify purchase orders and resolve administrative issues related to purchase orders (1st Level Escalation);
- Resolve administrative issues related to Purchase Orders (1st level of escalation);
- Conduct requests for information (RFI), requests for proposal (RFP) and requests for quotation (RFQ) for complex suppliers in our Procurement System tool;
- Resolve/Investigate assigned parked/blocked invoices for complex suppliers;
- Expediting Purchase Orders Deliveries and related documents (includes Repair Orders) for complex suppliers;
- Manage CDRL database which includes creation, modification, expediting and preparation of CDRL Reports for complex suppliers;
- Support the Procurement organization during the complete supply chain such as:
- Create and maintain purchasing contracts database for complex supplier;
- Analyse with legal the supplier contracts;
- Preparation of Operational Reports and KPIs;
- Support the analyst 2 in collecting all Investor Compensation Fees Signed Agreements;
- Supplier Chargeback Recovery (Special Transport Request, Work Orders);
- Administrative tasks which leads to team effectiveness;
- Monitor supplier performance and contribute to improving it;
- Improve relationship with suppliers and responsiveness rate through organizing and having weekly calls with problematic suppliers, having calls with the buyer to discuss about supplier issues, providing additional information to supplier in order to ease communication with supplier;
- Apply consistently the Procurement processes and tools;
- Develop understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain business practices;
- Support process improvement through identifying and implementing improvement ideas that drive efficiency and increase quality of deliverables.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business studies;
• Working experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience;
• Foreign Languages: English at a proficient level
• Good knowledge of ERP system;
• Strong communication and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment;
• Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.