Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The quality assurance department is looking to recruit Quality Assurance engineers to work on an outsourcing project.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other teams and management abroad on a daily basis.
Mandatory minimum requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken English (at least upper intermediate level)
- Good knowledge of modern front-end and back-end technologies
- Bachelor degree in IT, Engineering or other technical major (last year students are welcome to apply)
- Good knowledge of network fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in software development and/or test automation
- Knowledge and experience with test automation frameworks
- Interesting and technically challenging projects for our EU based clients
- Competitive salary package
- Integration in a dynamic and friendly working environment
- Nice office and convenient location
- Official employment and social package
- We provide a set of training courses during trial period.
- Financial and career opportunities.
For submitting the CV, please, follow the link below: