Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing firm with focus on finance industry.
Our team is looking for an AWS Data Engineer with minimum 2 years of experience.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment.
Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other teams and management abroad on a daily basis.
- Good written or spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Must have at least 2 years of proven experience with AWS data services
- Experience creating and managing AWS analytics suite
- Working experience on building and supporting real-time data pipelines using AWS Glue, AWS Lake Formation, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, EMR and Athena
- Experience in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing step functions or custom data pipelines
An ideal candidate would also have:
- Good knowledge of pyspark framework
- Experience operating very large data warehouses or data lakes
- Interesting and technically challenging projects for our EU based clients
- Competitive salary package
- Integration in a dynamic and friendly working environment
- Nice office and convenient location
- Official employment and social package
- We provide a set of training courses during trial period
- Financial and career opportunities.
For submitting the CV, please, follow the link below: