Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing firm with focus on finance industry. The quality assurance department is looking to recruit Quality Assurance engineers to work on an outsourcing project.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment.
Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other teams and management abroad on a daily basis.
• Graduate or senior student of a technical university.
• Good written and spoken English.
• IT skills - Basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
2. web services
3. networks, http / https protocols
4. programming (JAVA, C#) or
5. system administration
QA skills - knowledge of:
• Oracle and MS SQL
• Knowledge of testing services with Postman
• Ability to write and run test cases
• Ability to add bugs (preferably Depos Azure - TFS)
• Test methodologies, levels and types
• Test techniques
• Test artifacts
• Technical set of mind.
• Ability to work in a team, as well as being quality-oriented, user-focused, committed to meeting deadlines, ambitious, reliable, analytical.
• Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
• Ability to work shifted hours.
Optional requirements (assets):
• Work experience as a tester or software developer is a plus.
• Computer science or related faculty.
• Energetic, positive and critical thinking.
• We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base compensation depending on individual skills and experiences.
• The salary depends on work experience, interview and tests results.
• We provide a set of training courses during trial period.
• Financial and career opportunities.
For submitting the CV, please, follow the link below: