Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Senior Big Data Analyst who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Analyze requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
· Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
· Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
· Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
· Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
What Makes The Difference
· Experience with big data technologies on cloud for data storage, data streaming and ETL as for example : AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS Kinesis and Terraform scripting. Skills and experience with on-premise big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark are a plus.
· Solid skills in one of the following: Python and PySpark, Unix script development;
· Experience in areas of optimizing management of and deriving insights from non-structured non-relational data and provide business value from content through improved information management;
· Previous automotive experience is a plus;
· Fluency in English (written and oral);
· German is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
· Innovative projects for
· Exposure to the
· Career development through focus on and personal growth;
· Generous (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).