If you are a career oriented person, enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment, can speak and understand English at an advanced level, join us for a great professional experience! We are looking for new members to join our team, ready to collaborate with our partners 24/7 as support in handling service requests from worldwide customers!
Training will be provided!
- Other international language use is a plus
- Strong customer service abilities
- Good organizational skills, flexible
- Attention to details, proactive
- Working knowledge of MS Windows including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Previous experience in handling a Ticketing System is a plus
- Team player, good social skills, positive attitude, willingness to work and interact with others
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-tasking
- Represent the first point of contact for Customers for raising service requests by e-mail and/or phone
- Receive, log, follow up and provide feedback on all customer queries
- Manage service requests within specific timelines as per each customer contract SLA
- Provide tickets closure report
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with customers and partners
- Comply with the working process and activity procedures
- Manage communication between customers and partners until resolution of the customer query
As a GCI employee, you will benefit from:
- The possibility to develop a career in an expanding company
- Private health insurance
- Public transportation or parking subscription coverage
- Fresh fruits once a week
- Full time employment contract
- Multicultural working environment.
At GCI, you will enjoy a positive and friendly work-environment where you are encouraged to exceed challenges as a team, as well to provide the best service for our customers.