GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to
small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is
the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract
customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the
company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are currently looking for fit candidates to fill in open
positions within a new sales team GoDaddy EMEA. You will take part in providing
excellent support assistance for our English customer base, working in a call
center environment. As this is a completely new addition to the existing
departments within GoDaddy EMEA, you will take part, along with ourselves, in
trialing this role; Your IT knowledge, combined with excellent communication
skills will help you along the way.
• First point of contact for our customers via phone (inbound)
• Understand their issue and attempt resolving it; where required,
escalate to the proper team
• Actively liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to
date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring
documentation of any investigation and follow-up
• Work productively while maintaining exceptional quality
• Deliver exceptional support while providing consultancy to our
customers, ensuring their expectancies on response and assistance are met or
• Identify and deliver consulting solutions to help customers’
• Phone support for both potential and existing customers
• Using our CRM to escalate difficult or time-consuming queries
• Keeping the customers updated on their query progress via the
• Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise
issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience
• Excellent spoken English is mandatory. Failing to prove
proficiency is a show stopper. British English slang should be no news for you,
• Excellent communication skills are also mandatory. We’re looking
for candidates that are highly empathic, among other things.
• Experience on a call center job is mandatory
• Problem-solving skills are mandatory (a logical test will be
given during the interview)
• Above average IT skills are considered an advantage
• Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing
with tough customer situations.
• Team player and positive attitude under workload pressure
note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
To submit your application to this position, please
click Apply, here: https://careers.godaddy.com/job/iasi/call-center-agent/18045/15253659.
On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish
your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account,
please slick Sign-In and use that
account to complete your application.